Real People Lending LLC
DBA Business Loan Solutions
Type of website: Company Website
Effective date: 1st day of January, 2023
Table of Contents
BLSfunds.com (the “Site”) is owned and operated by Kelly Oliver, CEO. Kelly Oliver can be contacted at:
601 W Harbour Island Blvd, Ste 109, Tampa, FL 33602
- The personal data we will collect;
- Use of collected data;
- Who has access to the data collected;
- The rights of Site users; and
By using our Site users agree that they consent to:
Personal Data We Collect
any additional data beyond the data listed below without notifying you first.
Data Collected Automatically
When you visit and use our Site, we may automatically collect and store the following information:
- IP address;
- Clicked links; and
- Content viewed.
Data Collected in a Non-Automatic Way
We may also collect the following data when you perform certain functions on our Site:
- First and last name;
- Email address; and
- Phone number.
This data may be collected using the following methods:
- Online form.
How We Use Personal Data
on the relevant pages of our Site. We will not use your data beyond what we disclose in this Privacy
The data we collect automatically is used for the following purposes:
- For website statistics and performance metrics.
The data we collect when the user performs certain functions may be used for the following purposes:
- Future communications and customer support.
Who We Share Personal Data With
Contractors and Third party Relationships
We may disclose user data to any member of our organization or third parties with whom we have a
relationship and who reasonably needs access to user data to achieve the purposes set out in this Privacy
We will not sell or share your data with other third parties, except in the following cases:
- If the law requires it;
- If it is required for any legal proceeding;
- To prove or protect our legal rights; and
- To buyers or potential buyers of this company in the event that we seek to sell the company.
If you follow hyperlinks from our Site to another Site, please note that we are not responsible for and
have no control over their privacy policies and practices.
How Long We Store Personal Data
User data will be stored until the purpose the data was collected for has been achieved.
You will be notified if your data is kept for longer than this period.
How We Protect Your Personal Data
In order to protect your security, we use the strongest available browser encryption and store all of our
data on servers in secure facilities. All data is only accessible to our contractors. Our contractors are
bound by strict confidentiality agreements and a breach of this agreement would result in the contractor’s termination.
While we take all reasonable precautions to ensure that user data is secure and that users are protected,
there always remains the risk of harm. The Internet as a whole can be insecure at times and therefore we
are unable to guarantee the security of user data beyond what is reasonably practical.
We do not knowingly collect or use personal data from children under 13 years of age. If we learn that
we have collected personal data from a child under 13 years of age, the personal data will be deleted as
soon as possible. If a child under 13 years of age has provided us with personal data their parent or
guardian may contact our privacy officer.
How to Access, Modify, Delete, or Challenge the Data Collected
If you would like to know if we have collected your personal data, how we have used your personal data,
if we have disclosed your personal data and to who we disclosed your personal data, or if you would like
your data to be deleted or modified in any way, please contact our privacy officer here:
Kelly Oliver, CEO
601 S Harbour Island Blvd, Ste 109, Tampa, FL 33602
Do Not Track Notice
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that you can set in certain web browsers. We do not track
the users of our Site over time and across third party websites and therefore do not respond to browser-initiated DNT signals.
How to Opt-Out of Data Collection, Use or Disclosure
In addition to the method(s) described in the How to Access, Modify, Delete, or Challenge the Data
Collected section, we provide the following specific opt-out methods for the forms of collection, use, or
disclosure of your personal data specified below:
- You can opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes. You can opt-out by by clicking “unsubscribe” or replying to the email with STOP.
A cookie is a small file, stored on a user’s hard drive by a website. Its purpose is to collect data relating
to the user’s browsing habits. You can choose to be notified each time a cookie is transmitted. You can
also choose to disable cookies entirely in your internet browser, but this may decrease the quality of your
We use the following types of cookies on our Site:
- Functional cookies are used to remember the selections you make on our Site so that your selections are saved for your next visits;
- Analytical cookies allow us to improve the design and functionality of our Site by collecting data on how you access our Site, for example data on the content you access, how long you stay on our Site, etc;
- Targeting cookies collect data on how you use the Site and your preferences. This allows us to personalize the information you see on our Site for you; and
- Third-party cookies are created by a website other than ours. We may use third-party cookies to achieve the following purposes:
- a. Monitor user preferences to tailor advertisements around their interests.
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints, you can contact our privacy officer, Kelly Oliver, CEO at: